




I spent a few days on the Monterey Bay in California helping Ashley get settled in her new little abode and start her job at the berry company! It was beautiful. We did everything you possibly could in four days...we went to Pebble Beach and drove the 17 mile drive down to Carmel to spend the day, which has the most beautiful flowers and scenery of anywhere I have ever been! The art there is fantastic and while Ashley was at work the first day, I tested my strength and went to every single (well almost) gallery in Carmel, which is alot! We went to the beach where it was about 60 degrees and blowing like crazy, very unlike NC beaches, but amazing!!! So, that was the first day, on the second day, we went to the popular Monterey Aquarium and watched dorado, blue fin tuna, penquins, pacific sunfish, sharks, and snook swim all over the place. It was a sight to see! On Tuesday I spent the day driving up the coast around Santa Cruz, the place with the roller coaster on the beach...It was so pretty to stand on a cliff and watch the waves going up and down the shore....Later on we went to the top of a mountain and watched the sun set over the whole Monterey Bay and Santa Cruz and then ate authentic Mexican tacos...so yummy! We had such a great itme and I surely do miss hanging out there with Ashley! :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment