CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 26, 2007

Jason's fishing trip and our weekend

Jason went fishing on Friday and had a good day...two tunys and a wahoo. We certainly enjoy some fresh shashmi! He had fun adn came home with a lovely sunglasses tan or should I say redface! Brayden and I relaxed and went to a get together at Ashleys and Brayden did Borat impressions the whole time (thanks to Margaret and Ashley, he has not actually seen the movie...just knows the funny things). We watched some basketball, went to church, ate junk food and just had a low key weekend, something we all needed! The pollen is in full bloom, much to our dismay, Brayden's eyes look as if they are going to pop out of his head and Jason's throat is swelling up...so we are all very happy about spring (no really we are...just ready for pollen to be out of here). We are anxious about Brayden's 4h bday on Easter! That is all we talk about! :) I can not believe how fast 4 yrs go...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

learn how to spell -ash