CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 23, 2007

Our first Post

Well I guess its about time we got on the internet...and I figured out this confusing blog thing! Brayden is three and a half and I am just now getting around to this...oops. We are living in Raleigh, I graduated form college in August and I am in the neverending job search...Brayden is enjoying life, playing, eating, and sleeping. We have had a tumultous year....we lived in Wilmington in the fall while I recovered from my back situation and now we are getting back to our "normal" life in Raleigh. Brayden is back in his school with his "favorite five best friends" and I am trying to finish recovering and looking for a job in Raleigh. Our best friend Jason is doing well, working alot and trying to find time for him and Brayden to catch speckled trout and red drum...their favorite. So I will try and keep this updated as much as I can...

2 comments:

Nate Stratman said...

did you say "tumultous"....???
that's a big word Dor!!! I don't even know what the means. Welcome to the blog world...i have added your link to ours.

later
nater

Nate Stratman said...

what do you need help with???

call me or im me